Monday 6 June 2011

A Fantastic Banana Bread Recipe

I love fresh made bread but more than that I love speciality breads and one of my favorite is Banana bread. Here is a recipe for Banana Bread that I have used for years. I cant remember where I got it but it works a treat every time.







4 oz Butter
8 oz Self Raising Flour
4 oz Soft Brown Sugar
6 oz Raisins
2  eggs
2 tblspns Honey
3 Bananas 



  •  Rub butter and flour together until breadcrumbs. Add sugar and raisins. Give a stir. Beat eggs. Spoon out honey and stir in. Mash Bananas and add to mixture. Give it a good stir. Grease loaf tin. Pour in ingredients & cook at 180oc/350f for 1 hour. Check to see if cooked (put skewer in and if it comes out clean it's ready!) Turn out bread and leave to cool. Eat and enjoy!!!






  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment